Dual Microphone Array is a Audio & Multimedia::Speech software developed by GritTec Laboratory. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Dual Microphone Array: GritTec's Dual microphone array solution of speech enhancement is used for the suppression of external hindrances and surrounding noises in chosen direction source of the speech. The sources of external hindrances can be an external noise of car, speech of collocutor, music and any other sounds, coming from directions, different from direction of the chosen source of the speech.
- Support 2 microphones configurations;
- Directional microphones: unidirectional configuration;
- Distance between microphones not less 4 cm;
- Far-field pickup up to 2 meters;
- Noise suppression of stationary noise up to 15 db and up to 18 db for non-stationary noise;
- High quality of speech enhancement;
- Low level of speech distortion;
- Fast adaptation to changing of external noises;
- Easy integration with target applications.
SIGNAL REQUIREMENT (Supported format):
- Windows PCM, 8, 16, 32 bits linear;
- 8 bits A/mu-Law PCM encoder;
- Microsoft ADPCM (MS ADPCM);
- Intel ADPCM (IMA ADPCM);
- Microsoft ACM GSM 6.10 (ACM Waveform). you can download Dual Microphone Array 2.56 free now.