Hexagon is a Games & Entertainment::Strategy & War Games software developed by inDev Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Hexagon: Hexagon is a kind of game that is easy to learn and at the same time very addictive.The first Hexxagon game was released by Argo Games in 1992.Its rules were based on Ataxx game invented in the late 80s.
You play on the hexagonal field built of cells.Move your game pieces to the adjusted cells and convert opponent's pieces around the move destination cell to your color.The game ends when there are no more moves possible.The game object is to have majority of your color pieces at the end of the game.
Please feel free to download the shareware Hexagon version and try it out on your handheld.
- Supports all modern screen resolutions: 320x320 and 320x480 (portrait and landscape)
- Bright 16-bit graphics and digital sound effects
- Three game modes: Human vs. Computer, Human vs. Human and Computer vs. Computer
- Three game difficulties: Easy, Normal and Hard
- Default game board plus 5 additional editable boards
- High scores list
- Palm OS 4.0 or later
- 320x320 minimum screen resolution
- 170K free memory
you can download Hexagon free