JXCirrus Finance for Linux is a Home & Hobby::Personal Finance software developed by JXCirrus. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for JXCirrus Finance for Linux: JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
Some of the features are:
- Keep the balance of as many different bank accounts as you like, as well as cash.
- Assign expenses to different budgets and keep track of your spending patterns.
- Lock off transactions so that they cannot be altered (once you have checked them off against your bank account).
- Transaction details are pre-filled where possible to make it super quick to enter everything you spend.
- Balance your account records against the cash in your bank account or your wallet.
- Quickly transfer between accounts or budgets.
- Display your account balances or budgets week-by-week, month-by-month or year-by-year (and save to your favourite spreadsheet).
- Shows a graph of your account balance.
- Keep different files for different family members (as many as you like).
- Works perfectly happily when disconnected from the internet.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual. you can download JXCirrus Finance for Linux 1.3 free now.
Enhancements: - Displays a summary page when you select the totals. - Improved the speed of the summary page results. - Simplified (and less problematic) user manual viewer. - Improved auto-complete. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an error where the weekly re
|Platforms:||Linux,Linux Console,Linux Gnome,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source|
|Publisher:||About JXCirrus | JXCirrus titles | Visit JXCirrus | Country: Australia|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 0 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Budget - Tired of living payday to payday? Can't get out of debt? Finances in a mess? Try a better way to manage your checkbook. Budget is... ...|